Every First Friday of the month many art studios and businesses downtown are open from 5:30pm until 7ish for our First Friday Art Walk! Guest artists along with food and music abound as the downtown streets come to life. Come down to see all of our local creativity and stay and eat dinner at one of our several great restaurants downtown. Please check out our map at www.ecncart.com!
For More Information please call 252-338-4104, or email email@example.com
This month's participating galleries/studios/businesses
Art Walk Participants May 3, 2013• Arts of the Albemarle (516 E. Main Street) – Annual Photography Show and competition and in the 516 gallery artists Ann Rubino and Christine Henninger; plus "Piano Around Town"
• Floor 2 Ceiling Designs (100 E. Main Street)- Artist Maxine Poulos
• The Bead Spot (201 N. Water Street) - jewelry by Barbara Moore
• River City Bakery (210 N. Poindexter St) - no artist
• Pasquotank Trading Company (102 E. Main St) - open until 6pm
• Kelly's Color Studio ( 511 E. Main Street) - musician Shanna Boone
• Footprint Christian Resources & Unique Gifts (206 N. Poindexter Street) – no artist
• Serenity Studio Arts (104 E. Main Street) - local glass artist Laura DeNunzio and works by COA jewelry making class
• Page After Page Bookstore (111 S. Water Street) - NYT Best-selling author Kathleen Grissom and Martha Richardson with Mixed Media art
• Two and a Half Women ( 116 N. Poindexter Street) - Beer tasting and artist Mel Adkins on hand talking about his carpenter bee traps
• Port Discover (611 E. Main Street) - Members Children "Art In"
• Thriftique (116 S. Road Street) - Tammy Krueger furniture painting demo
• Sidney's Cafe and Bistro (507 E. Main Street) - Original Folk Art by Hope Malott
• Elizabeth City Yoga (507 E. Main Street) - musician Dennis Figgs on jazz keyboard
• Spoonful of Sugar (106 N. Road Street) - Artist Jamie West of Carolina Photography
• Shay Leslie Boutique (613 E. Main Street) - Photographer Elizabeth Bateman
Come join us and eat dinner at one of our terrific downtown restaurants!